Aug 21, 2007

Please wait to multiply

I don't really like social networking sites, that is, the way they are built right now, because they force you to build something that you can't really share later on. Friendster, for instance, requires you to register before you can reply to a friend's blog.

And if you register, the next level of pressure is for you to build your own site. It so happens that I already have my own site, a blog and even a photo sharing home. Multiply is purportedly convenient because it unites these elements into one space, yes, but what about second breakfast? (oops, wrong line of thought).

What I meant was: sige, build your Multiply site, put your photos and videos, import your blogs yeah. But now what happens to my other sites? How about my Google Ads and Amazon links (haven't tried embedding links to Amazon)?

No comments: